Cafe Shibuya

4:41 AM frances 0 Comments

 

 One of my favorite things to do aside from traveling, is discovering new cafes. I'm a foodie and caffeine is my drug. I have a thing for coffee, tea, sweets, and pastries especially red velvet and cheesecakes! Before the month of March ended, my bestie and I decided to hang out and chill at Cafe Shibuya's new branch at Trinoma.

The cafe is actually open, located along the mall's hallway. The staff were very accommodating and the place is neat and cutesy in their wooden chairs and tables - korean style. Not to mention their newspaper-style Menu, very creative!


We got dessert toasts in three different flavors: Mango caramel, Strawberry matcha, and Ferrero hazelnut. Sounds mouth watering eh? well indeed they are! Cafe Shibuya has been famous with their toasts because of its uniqueness. Compared to normal toasts these are bigger, and tastier! Plus they have a wide variety of toasts to choose from.

To go with our toasts we also had Matcha green tea frappe and not included in the picture, we also tried their Summer garden pasta which is a basil pasta topped with mozzarella, tomatoes, and bed of olive oil. It's a little spicy for me but nevertheless the pasta was great.



Cafe Shibuya's located at Trinoma, 2/F near FredPerry
Main branch: UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

0 comments: