JUST THE BASICS

3:43 AM frances 0 Comments


Our university's summer vacay has just begun but instead of boring myself at home I decided to take advance classes this summer. A few months from now I will be a graduating student and I don't want to waste any time, I gotta be productive. Given a short time for vacation, my clique and I decided to bond at an Art Museum somewhere in Antipolo. 




In picking out outfits one should always remember that comfort always goes on top of the list. Before I plan outfits I always consider the place I'm going to, the type of event, and the weather (well, weather's mostly sunny here in the Philippines so...) Knowing it's summer I have come up with this simple ensemble. Comfy yet stylish! You can never go wrong with basics.

ribbed crop top - murashop (instagram shop)
highwaist jeggings - forever 21
necklaces - forever 21
watch - esprit

0 comments: