blackout

3:03 AM frances 0 Comments


I know I have been using this excuse to almost every event: SCHOOL. I'm not a geek or anything but I have set this one on top of my list of priorities. Anyway, this will be a late post and by late, I mean three-months-late post hah! can you guess how busy I have become during the semester?

My semester has just ended and I'm sooo happy and excited for summer break (not to mention my summer classes) it's the time of the year to go out and have adventures with your friends and/or family, dye your hair, drink fruit shakes while skinny dippin' on the pool, or even eat a box of pizza while laying on bed watching chick flick movies all day!
These were actually taken last Holiday break! And I only had the time to post it this summer break woah. Well obviously, I love black. Black for me is such a happy color and I love how it could go well with any other colors like you can go with black & white, black & gray, or even a black on black outfit for a more edgy look.

And guess what, this whole ensemble (including the shoes) costs only Php1000! Hah, talk about cheap finds!



OUTFIT DEETS:
top & shorts - Bottomline
cut out boots - Kuripot Queen (online shop)

0 comments: